Hi there! At this time, I am accepting review requests from both authors (self-published, too) and publishers. Please take a look at my review policy below. If you'd like me to review a book, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If I am interested in the book you're requesting, I'll respond to your email within a week. If you receive no response within a week, then I am declining the review request. Please do not send multiple requests. (This has happened to me. It's an annoyance to me, the blogger, and a waste of your time.)
- I will not review elementary-level books (grades K-5.) I love YA, but I'll read middle grade or adult work if it interests me enough.
- Please don't send me review requests for historical or adult romance, erotic, non-fiction, angels, or fairies/faeries/fay/fey novels.
- A detail about romance: If the emphasis of your book is the romance, and there's no plot besides the love story, then I'm not interested.
- Along with posting reviews on the blog, I try to post links to my blog reviews on goodreads. I may be posting on Amazon in the future, but currently I'm not reviewing there.
- I don't rate books on a 1-5 scale; rather, I give them one of the following phrase ratings: Horrible/Did Not Finish, Okay Read, Liked It, Loved It, or Remarkable Read.